Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kind of like MTV cribs.

Clay and I have been preparing and getting everything ready for the baby, we got a crib and decided to put it together! We both are just so excited we couldn't wait till we moved into our new place. Clay actually wouldn't let me help he wanted to do it all by himself. I was just there to take pics after he finished every step. Here is our crib!
P.S. I didn't upload every step that would of been way to many pics! lol



Final step! our fabulous crib that Clay put together all by himself! We are so excited for this baby to just hurry and get here! We are both sick of me being pregnant! lol

2 comments:

  1. Cute crib love it.. Is this the one you got from your neighbor or whoever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no..i tried to put that one together and broke a piece ha and plus there were no instructions so we threw it away! this one was a gift and i love it cause it turns into a day bed and then a full size bed!

    ReplyDelete