Sunday, December 12, 2010

Traveling Fools!

So, my last post was in September and a LOT has happened since then..

On October, 7th 2010 at 1:52 am Kesli Michele Most was born! She was 7lbs with tons of dark dark hair. I went into the hospital on Wednesday the 6th because I was leaking fluids, but I wasn't dialted or having contractions so the just decided to keep me there all day long! Then they finally stared me on pitocin about 5pm. And thats when the contractions finally started to hurt! I decided I couldn't handle it anymore so I got an epidural. (I went about 7 hrs with out medicine so I'm not that big of a wimp). After I got my epidural her heart rate dropped very low so I had to get an emergency c-section. And now we have our beautiful little girl who is now two months old!!

Clay, Kesli and I have been soo busy this November. We have probably spent a total of 1 wk at our own house! We have just been traveling fools!! Kesli has been to Utah twice and laredo about every weekend. She's been a good traveler lol. This year for Thanksgiving we went to Blanding and hung out with my family. While we were down there we went through the temple and were sealed as a family! It was very awesome. And a couple of our friends were able to make it as well, which made it that much better! :) Thanks everyone that came!! Also, while we were in blanding Clay blessed kesli. It was his first blessing to ever give and he was soo nervous! But he did a good job! Love ya Clay ;).

On the 8th of December Kesli had to go in and get her 2 month shots. But I was to big of a chicken to go so Clay took her lol. She did really well though and only cried for like 30 seconds! She is a tough little lady. Then in the same week on the 11th we took her and get her ears pierced!! She did so well with that too, now she looks so grown up and different with her ears pierced! But still super cute :)

For Christmas this year we are spending it in Laredo with Clay's family. We are excited and I know Kesli is gonna get spoiled for sure!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a little beauty! And you're still a nerd for not turning the photo the right way. :P

    Congratulations on the eternal family stuff! That is way cool. Such a cute family. I'm glad you posted again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute. Love the ears pierced :) I'm so glad we could make it to your sealing it was beautiful. I'm sure Clay did an awesome job blessing her Clayt was nervous too for it being his first time too but they are wonderful men and know :) glad to hear things are good your way still. Miss and love ya

    ReplyDelete